- Sound: Make sure it’s QUIET! (no background noise)
- Camera: Use your phone, ipad/tablet, or camera. (Hold it horizontally, not vertically).
- Lighting: Try to have nice looking lighting.
- Questions: There are a few recommended questions below, but you can ask your own. Just try to keep it to under 5 minutes if possible.
- Editing: Try to add your questions in text to the video. (but if you can’t it’s ok.) iMovie is available for free on any MacBook, iPad or iPhone. There is a lot of free editing software/apps out there.
- Name your video file: Name your movie file with the name of the interviewee such as “firstname.lastname.mp4”
- Upload to Google Drive HERE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LmDrsUSlqtf0oIzQT1AFIN14x1e0NOFx?usp=sharing
- Pat yourself on the back.
Note: It does not matter if the interview is actually a yiayia or pappou! All that matters is if there are Approximately 70+ yrs old, and part of Icarian community. Don’t worry about rules, just do it!