Join V.I. Chembithes for an Ikarian Morning at the Market
May 4 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
West Side Market & Market Garden Brewery Outing on May, 4th 2019.
Join our club for an Ikarian Morning at the Market! We will spend the afternoon enjoying some shopping, locally crafted beers and delicious food at the West Side Market and Market Garden Brewery.
- We will meet at 11am at Something Different Gallery, which is located next door to the market at 1899 W. 25th St., Cleveland.
- Next we’ll go to the West Side Market for some shopping, snacking or coffee–whatever you prefer!
- At 1pm we will have a private tour and 4 beer tasting at Market Garden Brewery (located next to the market at 1947 W. 25th St.).
- After the tour and tasting, we have a private loft in the brewery reserved where we can all enjoy some light appetizers and have time to socialize. More brews will be available for individual purchase in the loft – cash only, please!
- The cost for the tour and tasting is $6 per person. Appetizers will be provided by the club.
- For those who want the party to continue (the loft is reserved until 3pm), anyone who would like is welcome to move to the brewpub and grab a table. At the brewpub, there is a full drink (think more beer options, wine and cocktails) and lunch menu.
*As with all of our events, friends of members are always welcome and encouraged to join!
*Kids are welcome to join, too!
*If you can’t make it at 11, just text us when you arrive and we’ll let you know where you can meet the group.
Please let me know if you are planning on (or considering coming) so that I can let the brewery know a rough count for the tour and appetizers.
Email, call or text me sometime before the 4th!
[email protected] – 330.936.2229