Dear PIB Brothers and Sisters,
Don’t miss your chance to get your ticket for Chapter Icaros’ New Year’s Eve 50/50 Raffle! Below are details.
How will the winner be selected and when? Winner will be selected based on the two-digit Pennsylvania Lottery “Pick 2” Evening Drawing on New Year’s Eve – Thursday, 12/31/2020 at 7:00 PM. Winner need not be present to win.
How much money will I win? Winner will win up to $5,000.
How much is each ticket? Tickets are $100 each.
How many tickets are available to be sold? Only 100 tickets are available (numbered “00” thru “99”), and will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. We anticipate selling all 100 tickets. If you purchase a ticket, then your chances of winning are 1 in 100. The more tickets you buy, the more chance you have at being the lucky winner!
We expect to sell all 100 tickets, however, please note that any and all unsold tickets as of Wednesday, 12/30/2020 at 11:59 PM will become property of Chapter Icaros.
How do I purchase tickets? Ticket sales will be contactless. Please follows steps below:
- In order to purchase tickets, contact Niko Kouknas via phone/text at: 412-519-6226, or by email at: [email protected] with:
- The total number of tickets you want to purchase.
- If desired, any specific ticket number(s) you want (00 thru 99, if available).
- In the event that your desired ticket number(s) has/have already been sold, then Niko will let you know which ticket numbers are still available. If you do not request any particular ticket number(s), then your ticket(s) will be selected at random.
- Your name, address, phone number, and/or email address.
- Please mail your check (in the correct amount and payable to Chapter Icaros 7) to: Niko Kouknas, 610 Rockwood Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15234. NOTE: Payment must be received prior to your ticket(s) being mailed out. Please do not mail cash! There will be no holds or IOUs.
- Once your check is received, then your ticket(s) will be mailed to you.
- Please note that Chapter Icaros will keep your ticket stub(s), which will include your name, contact info, and ticket number. We will mail you back the actual ticket portion, which will include all the raffle details and ticket number.
Once again, we anticipate selling all 100 tickets, so get yours ASAP! If you have any questions or wish to purchase tickets, please contact Niko Kouknas at 412-519-6226 or [email protected].
Thank you in advance for supporting Chapter Icaros. We hope you are staying safe and wish you a happy and healthy holiday season!
Chapter Icaros 7 Officers
Erica Aivaliotis – President
Joanne Melacrinos – Vice President
Niko Kouknas – Treasurer
Anna Aivaliotis – Corresponding Secretary
Elaine Aivaliotis – Recording Secretary